The New Crystal Surgery Training
Zoom Call August 14
Thank you to everyone who participated in the zoom call on August 14! Thanks to you, we have this recording for all to view.
There are 3 options, namely: Community Membership, Bachelors Certification Study Group and Masters Certification Study Group.
Begin by viewing what you think best suits you:
1. To study on your own — look at the Community Member option
2. To study Crystal Surgery 1, 2 & 3, Theory and Practice, with the teacher, in a group, with study buddies and practice clients provided — look at Bachelor Certification Study Group
3. To receive Advanced Crystal Surgery Instruction because you’re already giving Crystal Surgery sessions and already done several years of study — look at Masters Certification Study Group
1. The New Crystal Surgery Training – Intro
• Vivien says thank you for the high level of interest shown
• Describes history of developing Crystal Surgery content
• This is an experimental design that will be developed as we go along
• There is a huge amount of content that has to be managed
• The complexity comes from everyone being at a different levels of knowledge
2. We Want to Share Crystal Surgery with the World – The Community Membership Option
• Vivien explains that the Community Membership option fulfills the initial vision
• To certify, this option requires requesting and scheduling the Theory and Practical Exams
• Additional options are for people who want “more”
3. Bachelors Certification Study Group
• Takes 3 semesters
• We are all only committing now to the first semester
• How to choose Bachelors or Masters: depends on how much time you want to put in
4. Masters Certification Study Group
• Draws content from any and every course
• Draws content from list of subjects provided
• Offers unique opportunity to be a pioneer
• We are building the Masters Course – there is much new material developed since March 2020 after the textbook was written
• Number of Semesters is unknown, estimated 4-6 Semesters will be needed
5. The New Crystal Surgery 1, AND How to Read Energy
• Explanation of how these courses fit into Bachelors and Masters
6. Crystal Surgery Instructor Training
• What seems to be needed
7. Why We Aren’t Selling the eBook through Amazon and Apple
• Explanation that there are issues
• The book is not suited to an ebook because of its size and design
• The PDF on the website, viewed on a desktop is a much better way to go
8. Once I buy a course, how long do I have access to it?
• You only have to buy a course once and you have access to it for the lifespan of the website
• except: Community Membership has an annual fee
• Our commitment is to give you one year’s notice if we decide to retire the website
9. Payment Plan? What to do when website is incorrect?
• Yes, tuition is paid in monthly installments
• When the website is incorrect, just let us know – thank you!
10. Certification Clarification/If you can’t attend a zoom call/Advantages of Being Able to Review Material
11. How long is the Masters Certification?
• It is not 4 months – that is only the first semester.
• Likely to be more than 3 semesters due to the amount of content
• There are 3 semesters in a year
• If you do the Masters and Bachelors concurrently, you can get Bachelors Certification after completing the Bachelors Syllabus
• Paper certificates are only issued upon full completion of a program, not for courses and modules completed within the bigger certification option
12. If I have done Crystal Surgery 1, do I sign up now for Crystal Surgery 2?
• No, there is no New Crystal Surgery 2 yet
• Everyone in both study groups will be using the new Crystal Surgery 1 and must sign up for it
• You can also choose to concurrently study How to Read Energy
• Vivien talks Stacy through the Masters Certification option
13. If you have done Crystal Surgery 1 previously, first purchase the coupon before enrolling in Masters Certification Study Group
14. Vivien talks Tasha through purchasing Community Member option
15. Viv talks Terri through Bachelors Certification Study Group
16. Vivien talks to Karen about Bachelors vs Masters
17. Viv answers: If I become a Community Member, do I have to buy the Crystal Surgery 1 course on the website?
• Only if you want to – it is up to you
• You can access the syllabus list and use the textbook and the videos on YouTube and provide your own practice clients.
• Note: If you are selecting courses to purchase to support studying on your own, Viv recommends that you buy what isn’t already included in the textbook – How to Read Energy; and the Anti-Inflammatory for Chronic Conditions has a great series of video demos
18. Viv answers: Do I need a certificate to give Crystal Surgery sessions?
• No, there are no regulations or licenses for crystal healing, you do not need a certificate
• Please be responsible
19. What do I do when the website seems wrong or doesn’t work? An example!
20. Asking case-study questions: Update and Explanation
21. Where to buy the textbook, and build your Crystal Surgery community!
Will there be Online Crystal Surgery 2 and 3 courses?
The New Crystal Surgery 2 Online Course will be ready for the second semester of the Study Group Programs
The New Crystal Surgery 3 Online Course will be ready for the third semester of the Study Group Programs
Can I purchase the Crystal Surgery 1, 2 & 3 Online Courses if I am not in one of the Study Groups?
Yes, you may, and you pay the full price. Participants in Study Group Programs pay half the price.
How do I get coupons?
All coupons will be sent via automated email. If you don’t receive them, please email CrystalHealingTechniques@gmail.com
How do I use the coupons?
1. Purchase the course
2. Enter the coupon code to receive your discount.
3. Click on “place order”
If I have studied Crystal Surgery 1 in person, do I still have to buy the course on the website?
To be part of both Bachelors and Masters Study Groups, you do need to purchase the new online Crystal Surgery 1 course on the website.
Do I need to buy the online Crystal Surgery 1 course on the website if I am a Community Member and I am studying on my own?
Only if you want the guidance. You can access the Crystal Surgery 1 syllabus list and use the textbook and the videos on YouTube and provide your own practice clients.
Can I certify in Crystal Surgery if I am a Community Member?
Yes. After you have studied the syllabus of Crystal Surgery 1, 2 & 3 on your own, you can request to schedule your Theory and Practical Exams. There is an exam fee. The new online Crystal Surgery 2 and 3 have not been created yet.
If I choose the Community Member options, are there particular courses that I may want to purchase to support my study?
Yes, we recommend How to Read Energy and the Anti-Inflammatory for Chronic Conditions as two courses that will be very helpful if you are studying on your own.
How do I enroll?
I. To study on your own — go to Community Membership
II. Study Crystal Surgery 1, 2 & 3 online courses, Theory and Practice, with the teacher, in a group, with study buddies and practice clients — go to Bachelor Certification Study Group
III. Advanced Crystal Surgery Instruction because of any one of these reasons:
You’re already an experienced Crystal Healer
You’ve already studied some Crystal Surgery
You have already done several years of Metaphysical Studies
You’ve done Healer Certification Program at FourWinds Academy
Go to Masters Certification Study Group