Is a trip to one of the BIG Gem shows on your Bucket List?
Well, we’ve got something special! Team HM member Lisa breaks it down in a video for you in her Gem Show Comparison.
But first, here are some pictures from the Tucson and Denver Gem Shows — because it’s really all about the crystals, crystals, crystals! Right?
For the love of quartz! One of the most abundant and admired crystals, clear quartz is literally a rock star. And I’ve got a blog post that talks all about it – click here to read more about quartz healing properties, correspondences, and meanings.
Just look at the size of these Smokey Quartz Earth Keepers above! What do you think is the size of the energy torus on those babies?
I mean, who doesn’t need a Crystal Throne?
I kind of fell in love with this one myself —
Gem Show Takeaways
It can be really hard to choose…
- Both of these shows take place in beautiful locations steeped in rich mining history and geological formations
- Both of them are in the gorgeous western part of the United States surrounded by many natural wonders
- Both, of course, have crystals galore!
In this video, Lisa breaks down for you >>>
- If you could only choose one show, which one is best for you?
- Should do your best to go to both shows?
- Exactly what to expect
Some things to consider before going to a gem show
- Goals – What are your personal or business goals? Why do you want to attend the gem show?
- Location – How far do you have to travel to attend one of these shows? Can you drive? Or do you have to fly and ship purchases home?
- Timing – When do these shows take place? And when is it most convenient for you to go?
Tucson Gem Show
- Feels like a city-wide experience
- Give yourself time to not only peruse all the crystal goodness but to refresh and recharge, you’re gonna need it!
- Tucson is surrounded by the Tucson Mountain Range and many other great locations for side trips.
Want more info on my trips to the Tucson Gem Show? I’ve been year after year and written all about it for you. Here are a few of my personal recaps and MUST-HAVE tips:
More Helpful Tucson Gem Show Links
Denver Gem Show
- Growing and adding bigger venues and new locations every year — it’s also a multi-location gem show
- There are plenty of crystals and vendors to choose from and hand-select, but it’s less overwhelming than Tucson
- Denver is located in the beautiful Rocky Mountains
More Helpful Denver Gem Show Links
And just because Lisa and I can’t resist…
More crystal pics!
You could get lost in this crystal… it’s like there are whole inner worlds in there.
Even if you don’t buy much — being at the Gem Show, soaking up the crystal energy, checking out the variety, and scoping new finds is so much fun!
Feast your eyes on these beads, and imagine what you could create with this selection.
The talent of the carvers and the gemstone decor pieces on display are out of this world!
Hope you enjoyed this Gem Show Comparison. Have you been to either of these two gem shows? Or is it on your bucket list? Or will you go to both? Please tell me in the comments below.