Aid Stress, Relaxation & Spiritual Growth
Written By Liz Oakes
Easy meditation techniques can be learned with very little effort. Schedule a time when you can relax, a time when you have nothing else you have to do.
Learning meditation is extremely beneficial to you, so start by doing a short five to ten minute relaxation meditation regularly.
There are many types of mediation and once you have learned the basics, you can tailor them later to suit yourself.
There are many benefits of meditation for your health, as well as helping your spiritual growth.
It can be especially beneficial to combine these ideas with the use of specific crystals, and its easy to use your crystals in meditation.
hold them in your hand, or for large pieces, simply place them in a
position close to where you like to do your daily meditation, so that
their energy can aid the relaxation process.
Doing Daily Meditation: Meditation Preparation
Follow these easy tips for daily meditating. The first thing you need to
do to start using these easy meditation techniques is to work out a
time when you can take five to ten minutes to learn how to do this.
Find a chair in which you can sit, relaxed but fairly upright. Make sure you are feeling reasonably comfortable, as otherwise you will have your mind on your comfort.
To help you to relax more easily, you may like to put on some relaxing music.
Using specifically written meditation music is one of the easy meditation techniques that may help you to relax more easily while meditating.
Directions For An Easy Relaxation Meditation
- Close your eyes and take a nice slow deep breath in, and as you let it out, allow yourself to completely and fully relax.
- Take another slow deep breath in, and as you let it out feel your body relaxing even more.
- Take a third slow deep breath, and as you let it out, this time move your awareness to your toes.
- Tense your toes and your legs, then let go of the tension and relax them fully. As the tension drains away you will feel even more relaxed.
- Bring it down through your crown to your third eye, relaxing both your crown and the rest of your head. Move it on down to your throat, and just let any tension there drain away.
- As you bring it to your heart area, allow it to expand out, filling your heart with the loving vibration of Spirit.
- Fully relax as you allow the golden light to vibrate within you, and feel its loving energy clearing any emotional hurt or pain you may be feeling within your heart.
- Let the light move down through your stomach, filling your solar plexus and sacral areas with this peaceful light.
- Finally take it down to the base of your spine, then down through the base to the earth chakra where you will ground this energy with Mother Gaia.
- Allow this energy to fully ground you to the earth. Let yourself fully connect to the earth and permit yourself to fully make contact with Mother Gaia and her energy.
- Continue to remain with the Golden light filling you for as long as you wish.
- Give yourself some time to simply sit in this lovely relaxed state and let your thoughts float, knowing that this powerful golden light is permeating your complete body.
- Feel it to clearing any disharmony within you, and stimulating healing on all levels of your being.
- When you are ready just say ‘Thank You‘ to Spirit, and release the light, and as you do, allow any excess energy to move down to Mother Gaia.
Stones To Use With Easy Meditation Techniques
Easy meditation techniques like this can be accompanied by the use of healing crystals. There are a number of benefits of meditation and there are many lovely crystals you might want to use to aid you.
Doing a meditation with crystals where you use specific stones is very helpful. Any stone may be used, but those shown below are particularly helpful to bring through peace and inner harmony.
You may also like to do a grounding meditation to aid you to become more grounded, especially if you have been known to become easily ungrounded.
Grounding crystals include the lovely Smokey Quartz, Black Obsidian,
Shamanite also known as Black Calcite and one of favorite stones, Black
You can read about the symptoms of being ungrounded, and there is detailed information in this article on many grounding stones that you can use to ground you.
Once you have learned to do easy meditation techniques like this, the
next step is to move onto doing an in-depth crystal meditation.
There are many helpful healing crystals for you to use, but this will depend on what you hope to achieve. If you are working on developing particular gifts you may choose specific crystals for that purpose.
You can start using specific crystals to do a meditation to boost psychic gifts or a specific chakra based meditation such as third eye meditation.
Are You Stressed? Meditating With These Four Crystals Particularly Aids Stress
Meditation can be learned with just a little effort
Easy meditation techniques can be learned by taking some time each day to be there. Start with a few minutes and then move on to longer periods if you like it.
You can use high vibration crystals to meditate with, as this can be powerful to move your spiritual growth forward quickly. The important part is make the time to do a meditation every day.
You will be pleasantly surprised how even a few minutes a day can make an enormous difference to your health, both physically and spiritually.
Meditation is one of the best methods to relieve stress, so do it today as its just so easy to get started.
Using Quartz Crystals For Meditation
Learn more easy meditation techniques in my article on meditating with crystals.
Quartz crystals are powerful to use for meditation as you can program them very easily. The programs you install can help you to achieve your goals during your daily period meditating.
Some of my favorite crystals to use when meditating